We are not your average dog boarding kennel.
When you’re looking for dog boarding kennels near you, you’re really looking for a home-away-from home. Your dog is a part of your family and deserves a caring facility with experience and a fundamental understanding of what pets need and want. We understand that. Karnik is more than just a dog boarding or cat boarding facility, we provide superior pet care for each of our boarding guests.
One of the reasons we receive so many recommendations from vets and previous customers is because we get to know you, your dog, and their individual needs. We offer a wide variety of dog boarding services to keep your dog’s stay with us a happy and comfortable one. Here at Karnik, we are devoted to making your dog’s stay fun, healthy, and rewarding. Come visit us and you’ll see why our guests are always so excited to see us again!
Standard Overnight Dog Boarding
- An individual suite to sleep in (upon request, dogs from the same family may share a suite)
- Comfortable lambswool mat to lay on
- Premium dog food
- Access to an elimination area
- Daily wellness checks
Whether your dog prefers playing with other dogs, playing with people, or simply likes the more laid back forms of TLC, we have something your pet will enjoy. Call us to find out more about what activities and services we provide to make your dog’s visit perfect!
I’m a ‘Grand Champ.’ I order the one on one play sessions, gourmet treats, and bedtime story for my stay!
Which dog boarding activities will you choose?
Just like kids going to summer camp, there are a few things you’ll want to bring with you. We’ve created a list of items to help you out:
- – DHLPP
- – Bordetella
- – Rabies
- – Fecal Exam
- – Canine Influenza (if your veterinarian recommends it)
- Evaluation Form (only if your dog will be participating in our group play for the first time)
- Medications (if applicable) — If your pet requires medications, please call us and let us know prior to your pet’s stay.
Optional Items to Bring:
- Toys* — You’re more than welcome to bring a toy or two.
- Bedding* — We provide a soft, lambswool bedding for your dog to lay on and we also offer suites with raised bedding options, but you are welcome to bring a dog bed if you prefer. If you do so, it needs to be washable in a standard washer.
- Food — We provide food for all of our guests while they stay here. If your dog has special dietary needs, however, you are welcome to bring their own food. Simply bag and label each serving separately and we will be happy to serve it to your dog at mealtime.
* Please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee that toys and bedding will come back in the same condition they arrived in.
For details on our cat boarding, please visit our cat boarding page.