To Our Valued Clients:
We’re pleased to announce that we will be re-opening our Central Avenue location on Monday, May 4th, for lodging, daycare, and bathing services!
First, we want you to know some steps that we will be taking to keep our staff and our clients healthy:
1. All employees’ temperatures will be taken at the time they arrive for their shift. If anyone is not feeling well, they will be asked to go/stay home.
2. Staff will be required to wear masks at all times when around our human patrons (thank goodness there’s no social distancing required between your pups and us… we miss their cuddles and kisses!)
3. Our staff will still be adhering to the highest standards in sanitation when it comes to keeping our facility clean! High touch areas such as doorknobs, countertops, and other communal spaces will be wiped down/sanitized between each guest encounter.
We do have some additional guidelines for our clients as well during this time:
1. We ask that you please wear a face covering in our building that covers both your nose and mouth. This will help protect you and our staff.
2. We will have place markers on the floor measured out at six feet to ensure proper social distancing at all times in our lobby. If our lobby is full, we ask that you please wait outside until someone leaves.
3. We will be putting our own leash on your pet. You will remove your leash AND take it with you.
4. If you are sick, we ask that you please have someone else drop off your pet for you.
Following these guidelines is much appreciated and will help us to keep everyone safe and healthy! Thank You!
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to give us a call at 419.841.6621 or e-mail at [email protected]
We’ve missed you and your pets so much, and we can’t wait to see you all again soon!
Your Team at Karnik Pet Lodge