Karnik caters to kitties!
Choosing a home-away-from-home for your kitty is an important decision. When you go away, you want to know that your cat is in good hands, and we understand that. Karnik offers the best cat boarding service you can find.
Your cat’s standard lodging includes:
- Delicious meals
- Cozy lambswool bedding to lay on
- Kitty litter box (and cleaning services)
- Daily wellness checks
One of the reasons we receive so many recommendations is because we offer a huge variety of options to customize your cat’s stay. Whether your cat is a playful kitten at heart or a pampered prince or princess, we have activities to make your cat’s lodging stay paw-sitively purrr-fect!
I’m a ‘Special Kitty’– each day I get to enjoy two play sessions, a Catch-of-the-Day dinner, and a gourmet kitty treat when I visit Karnik!
I do three brushing and loving sessions each day…and when I’m really good, Mom orders me a Catch-of-the-Day dinner, too. Thanks, Mom!
Cat Lodging Requirements:
We provide nearly everything your cat will need, but there are a few things you will want to bring with you. Here is a list of items to help you out:
- Updated Vaccination Records
- Feline Leukemia (or a negative test result)
- Medications (if needed) — If your pet requires medications, please call us and let us know prior to your pet’s stay.
Optional Items to Bring:
- Toys* — You’re more than welcome to bring a toy or two.
- Cat scratching Post — There is plenty of room in our ‘Deluxe’ and ‘Suite’ sizes for scratching posts. Please make sure to request one of these sizes if you’re bringing a scratching post.
- Bedding* — We provide a soft, lambswool bedding for your kitty to lay on but you are welcome to bring bedding from home, it just needs to be washable in a standard washer.
- Food — We provide food for all of our guests while they stay here. If your cat has special dietary needs, however, you are welcome to bring his or her own food and we will be happy to serve it to your cat at mealtime.
* Please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee that toys and bedding will come back in the same condition they arrived in.
For details on our dog lodging, please visit our dog boarding page.